General terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following terms and conditions shall apply exclusively to all initial, current and future transactions to be concluded/concluded with the Company. The Company does not accept any terms and conditions of the Customer that deviate from these General Terms and Conditions. These shall not become part of the contract even if the Company does not expressly object to them. By placing an order, the customer acknowledges the exclusive validity of these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to place an order. Offers and prices contained in the online shop, in brochures, advertisements and other advertising material are therefore subject to confirmation and non-binding.
(2) The customer is bound to an order made by him and not yet accepted by us 7 calendar days after dispatch. We are entitled to accept the offer within this period. The time at which our acceptance is received by the customer is decisive for compliance with the deadline. The sending of the ordered goods shall also be deemed acceptance.
§ 3 Prices and payment
(1) The prices include the legal value added tax.
(2) The purchaser may only set off his own claims against our claims if the counterclaims are undisputed or have been established as legally binding. The purchaser is also entitled to withhold payment due to counterclaims arising from the same contractual relationship.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) In the event of defects in the delivered goods, the buyer shall be entitled to the statutory rights.
(2) However, the special provisions of § 5 shall apply to the Buyer's claims for damages.
§ 5 Liability for damages
(1) Claims for damages by the buyer due to obvious material defects of the delivered goods are excluded if he does not notify us of the defect within a period of two weeks after delivery of the goods.
(2) Our liability for damages, for whatever legal reason (in particular in the event of default, defects or other breaches of duty), shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for this type of contract.
(3) The above limitations of liability shall not apply to our liability for injury to life, limb or health or under the Product Liability Act.
§ 7 Retention of title
(1) We reserve title to the delivered goods until the purchase price for these goods has been paid in full. For the duration of the retention of title, the Buyer may not sell the goods (hereinafter referred to as "Reserved Goods") or otherwise dispose of the title thereto.
(2) In the event of access by third parties - in particular bailiffs - to the goods subject to retention of title, the purchaser shall draw attention to our ownership and inform us immediately so that we can assert our ownership rights.
(3) In the event of breach of contract by the purchaser, in particular default in payment, we shall be entitled to demand the return of the reserved goods if we have withdrawn from the contract.
§ 8 Damages in transit
(1) If goods with obvious transport damage are delivered, please complain such errors immediately to the deliverer and contact us as soon as possible. Failure to make a complaint or contact us will not have any consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, you help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 9 Returns & exchange from online transactions
(1) You can return the received goods without giving reasons within 14 days by returning the goods. The period begins at the earliest with receipt of the goods and this instruction.
(2) Returns can only be accepted by us if they are free of charge.
(3) For returns from invoices paid by credit card, we charge a chargeback fee of 2%.
§10 Place of Performance and Jurisdiction
(1) Place of performance and place of jurisdiction is, as far as legally permissible, the registered office of the company. However, the Company shall be entitled to assert claims against the Customer at any other court having jurisdiction over the Customer. 2 German law shall apply to the conclusion of contracts.
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier have taken or have taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must
29683 Bad Fallingbostel
Phone: +49 5162 9042775
Fax: +49 5162 9042 703
Mobile phone: +49 171 541 9304
Sales tax ID#: DE 226 706 009
inform you by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this Agreement. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us, A1-Moto,Petra Ischner,Michelsenstraße 19,29683 Bad Fallingbostel, Germany, immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest.
to send back or pass. The period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to check their condition, properties and function.
Download revocation form
online dispute resolution
Information on online dispute resolution: In the first quarter of 2016, the EU Commission will provide an Internet platform for the online settlement of disputes (so-called "OS platform"). The OS platform is intended to serve as a contact point for out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. The OS platform will be accessible via the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
End of the revocation instruction
Your A1-Moto Team