1 Preamble The protection of your personal data and the protection of your privacy is very important to us. Since we do not want to disappoint your confidence, we will contribute under all circumstances to the fact that the observance of the data protection regulations is considered in our house in its entirety. If our data protection declaration should change in the meantime, we will of course provide you with comprehensive information on your next online visit. If you have any further questions regarding the data protection regulations, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly.
2. data protection obligation A1-Moto (P.Ischner) undertakes to observe the legal data protection regulations within the scope of the newsletter dispatch, the order by the customer and the purchase processing, in particular to observe the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) in order to achieve sufficient protection and security of the customer data.
3. personal data Personal data within the meaning of § 3 para. 1 BDSG are such data which contain information about personal and factual circumstances of a specific or determinable natural person. In detail, the following data is requested within the scope of the conclusion of the purchase contract: e-mail address, consumer or entrepreneur status, address, date of birth, bank details and gender. All requested information that is not passed on to other persons, e.g. e-mail address, is marked here.
4. collection, storage, processing, forwarding and use of data A1-Moto (P.Ischner) is entitled to collect, store, process, forward and use personal data of the customer to certain persons, e.g. affiliated partners, dispatch service providers, etc. in compliance with data protection regulations. For this purpose, the customer agrees to A1-Moto (P.Ischner) collecting, storing, processing, passing on and using the necessary personal data that arise during the dispatch of the newsletter and during the purchase process. In particular, the customer agrees to the passing on of personal data to the network partners, shipping service providers etc. commissioned by A1-Moto (P.Ischner). This consent will be recorded by A1-Moto (P.Ischner). The refusal of this consent has the consequence that the dispatch of the newsletter or an order cannot be carried out by customer.
5. use of Facebook Social Plugins
This website uses social plugins ("Plugins") of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). These plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". If you access a website on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection with Facebook's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking on the "Like" button or making a comment, the corresponding information is transferred directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information. If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
6. confirmation by e-mail
The customer agrees at any time revocably that A1-Moto (P.Ischner) will confirm his personal data, in particular address and bank details, without restriction by e-mail within the scope of the purchase confirmation. The customer assures that only he and persons commissioned by him have access to his e-mail account. The customer is aware that only limited confidentiality is guaranteed for unencrypted e-mails. 6. further use of data Any further use of data and passing on of personal data to other third parties shall not take place, unless the customer has previously given his express consent or A1-Moto (P.Ischner) is legally obliged to pass this on.
7. erasure and correction of data
The Customer may at any time revoke its consent to the storage and use of its personal data and may request the correction of data stored about it by A1-Moto (P.Ischner). The revocation or correction of the data is to be addressed to:
A1-Moto.de Petra Ischner Michelsenstr. 19 29683 Bad Fallingbostel Fon: +49 5162 9042 775 Fax: +49 5162 9012 703 Mobile: +49 171 541 9304 email: email@example.com
Personal data of the customer, which are necessary for the completion of a sales contract closed before entrance of the revocation, are deleted only after completion of this sales contract, if this is legally permissible.
8. information about stored data
The customer is entitled to inspect at any time and free of charge A1-Moto (P.Ischner)'s stored personal data relating to him. This information is given in writing, the request for information is to be sent via the e-mail address provided by the user to: firstname.lastname@example.org