These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PI-G-129-004
Short & sweet Probably the smallest band goggles that can be worn OVER the... more
Product information "PiWear Black Hills photochromic (24 DCL)"
Short & sweet
- Probably the smallest band goggles that can be worn OVER the helmet.
- 24 DCL = lenses tint independently in direct UV radiation, light base tint (cat. 0-3)
- Interchangeable, shatterproof and scratchproof polycarbonate lenses with anti-fog coating on both sides
- 2-layer, windproof Soft-Foam padding with fleece cover layer and side cut-outs for temples of optical glasses
- optimal hold due to 3-fold wave silicone strips on flexible and individually adjustable headband
- Finally it's here - probably the smallest band glasses that can be worn OVER the helmet. Thanks to our specially developed strap holder, it is possible to wear the goggles over almost any helmet without any problems. The times when you had to put on your goggles first and then your jet helmet are now over. Finally, a small stylish pair of glasses that can still be worn over the helmet. The side cut-outs in the padding mean that they can also be worn over many optical glasses without any problems. Thanks to the high flexibility in the area of the nose bridge, the Black Hills adapts perfectly to every face shape. A high level of wearing comfort is achieved by the 2-layer padding. The first layer is a stable comfortable softfoam and on top of that is a pleasant soft fleece. To ensure that the goggles do not slip off the helmet or change their position even at higher speeds, the easily adjustable strap has three silicone strips in a wave shape. The lenses of the Black Hills can be changed easily and very quickly in just a few steps.
Related links to "PiWear Black Hills photochromic (24 DCL)"